Blogging is consistent publishing, online. It demands long-term commitment, creative inspiration and a combination of writing, marketing and web skills.
Not surprisingly, some people appreciate a little help with all that. Not someone to write their blog for them, but to get alongside to inspire new ideas, guide the tone and style, give online writing and editing tips and motivate them to keep on publishing.
Blog personal trainer service – whatever you need to make your blog brilliant
My blog personal trainer service provides whatever it takes to ensure that your blog posts are consistent, compelling and clear: actually serving your business and getting read by the right people – not just to begin with, but sustained over time. How? Through:
- Training – how to write posts that get read and hit their mark
- Inspiration for post ideas, angles and headlines
- Pushing your work to the limit through editing and writing
- Advice and accountability for a blog schedule
- Coaching your writing skills
- Monitoring the quality of your blog continually
- Phone/email/meet up support when you need help
The blog personal trainer service is an ongoing service from £449 per month plus VAT. This price guarantees you one day of my time each month to train, coach, edit, support, or inspire your blog to make it succeed.
I can take a limited number of clients for this service each month so get in touch quickly before all the allocations have gone.
I also run a How to write great blog posts 2-hour workshop, or you can contact me to talk about how else to make your content brilliant. Try Fluent for a whole new web site that works perfectly for you.
Photo: CORE-Materials, Flickr